Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome! - Web design one

Welcome to my blog. This is my first post on here and I want to make it a good one.This is my favorite style at the moment. What do you guys think? I really like this piece if I am allowed to say since it is my own.

What kind of art would you like to see in this blog?

5 comments to “Welcome! - Web design one”

  • August 8, 2011 at 10:31 AM
    Anonymous says:

    Looks very nice for the first one, I like that new sort of blog!
    +Follow

    delete
  • August 8, 2011 at 12:06 PM

    i would like to see a tutorial on how you made that! looks so frickn awesome

    delete
  • August 8, 2011 at 3:37 PM
    Arrpii says:

    Seems like it could be a great blog!
    Post anything you would like to share. It would be cool to see anything between simple drafts to final design! ;)

    delete
  • August 9, 2011 at 9:35 PM
    Shockgrubz says:

    Definitely more of this goop-alien-tech type of stuff.

    delete
  • August 9, 2011 at 10:02 PM

    I'm stoked to see how this turns out!

    delete

Post a Comment

 

Photoshop A Day Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger